For over two decades, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has been a trusted service provider of landscaping services to assist homeowners in Bellevue by keeping their yard and flower beds looking beautiful.
Whatever you need to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the objective is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is prepared and offered to assist with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, satisfy HOA requirements, or get rid of some of the trouble involved in staying in your own home into your senior years!
Lawn Care in Bellevue, WA
We offer a large array of services to make sure your lawn can grow healthy and robust, resisting all sorts of weeds and bugs.
This will make certain you don’t need to stress over:
- Patchy turf with large yellow spots
- Losing the battle against weeds taking over your lawn
- Unhealthy or thin grass
- A lawn that’s vulnerable to insects moving in and killing your grass
- Uneven and lumpy grass
We offer sod installation as well as seeding, and upkeep consisting of thatching, coring, yard mowing, and full nutrition programs to ensure your soil is optimal for the growth of a healthy lawn.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Bellevue
If you’re trying to find flower bed maintenance in Bellevue, feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance.
We recognize that a properly maintained flower bed brings in a gorgeous touch to a property and we’re committed to making certain that your flower beds are effectively looked after in order that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that particular plants require soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients required for some shrubs are different from others?
As professionals in flower bed upkeep, we take care of your plants with the attention they require, and we also make certain that mulch is correctly applied for ideal conditions for your plants. We care for irrigation systems, too!
Bellevue Irrigation Systems Experts
Possibly the most basic element of gardening and yard care is adequate irrigation. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance sets up sprinkler systems, involving configuring them for optimal take care of your plants.
Not just is it important for your plants to have correct irrigation, however if your sprinkler system is installed with its appropriate timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the regional business to call if you have questions about sprinkler systems, since we care for their:
With freezing temperatures throughout the winter season, it’s crucial to prepare your lawn sprinkler before the freeze, and then that process needs to be reversed in order to prepare it for correct working order through the rest of the year.
Full Service Bellevue WA Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than just lawn care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your requirements are, do not hesitate to connect to us for a complimentary quote on whatever you need!
Our complete list of services includes:
- Lawn Care – Our professionals take care of every element of your lawn’s needs, with complete yard nutrition programs offered.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our complimentary quotes, personal correspondence, and professional work management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod installation – Get your lawn set up right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your brand-new grass requires!
- Grass mowing – Professional yard cutting services keep your lawn looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary style mowers available.
- Fall yard clean-ups – We can clean up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and take care of the leaves, wrap any vulnerable plants and shrubs, and get your backyard prepared for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also known as coring) is a really efficient method of making certain that thatch and compact soil aren’t functioning as a barrier to nutrients that are needed for the roots of your lawn.
- Dethatching – Another method of guaranteeing that nutrients can reach the roots of your turf and guarantee that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy yard that can withstand bugs and weeds.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are frequently the pride of the garden, but they can quickly get overrun if they’re not appropriately cared for.
- Weeding – We provide weed control to make sure your residential or commercial property, your lawn in addition to your flower bed, stays lovely and healthy. The best part? Most likely that you never need to do all that bending over yourself!
- Decorative pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its best is making certain your hedges and bushes look fantastic, with pleasant, clean lines. Doing this appropriately needs skill and experience, so call us to ask about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has great deals of benefits, including safeguarding your plants from the weather conditions, impeding weed development, and keeping moisture in the ground (cost savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large yard can be done successfully and rapidly utilizing hydroseeding as a method, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the equipment and the knowledge to get the job done effectively.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your lawn consists of spreading seed into an already existing lawn, assisting to fill in spots and thicken the grass. When done correctly it can improve the vigor of your yard.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, driveway, pathway, and fence, and retaining walls to make certain all of your landscaping looks excellent!
- Sprinkler system installations – If you’re attempting to make sure that the plants that comprise your landscaping remain healthy, consistent watering is vital. Irrigation systems make sure that water is administered appropriately and with automated timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter season is ending and we’re returning to warmer temperature levels, it’s time to activate your watering system to get it ready for spring- give us a call to do this correctly.
- Sprinkler system winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can expand and freeze, triggering damaged lines which need expensive repairs and potentially even property damage when it warms up. Call us to prepare your lawn sprinkler for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Bellevue
If you require landscaping services for your residential property in Bellevue, WA, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll schedule a convenient time for us to visit your home, understand what you’re looking for, and give you a totally free price quote for the work you ‘d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed maintenance and lawn sprinkler installation or upkeep, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional specialist landscapers!