For well over twenty years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has been a trusted company of landscaping services to assist property owners in Bothell, WA by keeping their yard and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you require to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the purpose is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is on call and all set to aid with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the workload of your regular landscaping work, satisfy HOA requirements, or eliminate some of the worry associated with remaining in your own house into your senior years!
Yard Care in Bothell, WA
We offer a large selection of services to make sure your lawn can grow healthy and robust, standing up to all sorts of weeds and bugs.
This will make certain you don’t need to stress over:
- Patchy turf with big yellow spots
- Losing the battle against weeds taking over your yard
- Thin or unhealthy turf
- A yard that’s susceptible to pests moving in and killing your turf
- An uneven and lumpy yard
We provide sod installation along with seeding, and maintenance including thatching, coring, lawn mowing, and complete nutrition programs to make sure your soil is optimal for the development of a healthy lawn.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Bothell, WA
Feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance if you’re looking for flower bed maintenance in Bothell.
We recognize that a well-maintained flower bed puts in a beautiful touch to a residential property and we’re dedicated to making certain that your flower beds are correctly taken care of in order that all your plants can flourish.
Did you know that particular plants require soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As experts in flower bed upkeep, we take care of your plants with the care they require, and we likewise make sure that mulch is effectively applied for optimal conditions for your plants. We care for watering systems, too!
Bothell Irrigation Systems Experts
Maybe the absolute most basic aspect of gardening and yard care is suitable irrigation. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance sets up sprinkler systems, involving configuring them for optimum take care of your plants.
Not just is it essential for your plants to have appropriate irrigation, but if your sprinkler system is set up with its correct timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the local business to call if you have questions about irrigation systems, since we take care of their:
With freezing temperature levels during the winter season, it’s essential to prepare your sprinkler system prior to the freeze, and afterwards that procedure needs to be undone in order to prepare it for effective working order through the rest of the year.
Full Service Bothell Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than just yard care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your needs are, feel free to reach out to us for a complimentary quote on whatever you need!
Our complete list of services consists of:
- Lawn Care – Our specialists take care of every element of your yard’s needs, with complete yard nutrition programs available.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our complimentary quotes, personal correspondence, and expert task management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod install – Get your yard set up right with our sod install services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your new turf needs!
- Turf mowing – Professional lawn trimming services keep your yard looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary design mowers available.
- Fall yard cleanups – We can tidy up a cluttered-looking backyard in short order and look after the leaves, wrap any vulnerable plants and shrubs, and get your backyard all set for winter.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also known as coring) is a really effective way of making sure that thatch and compact soil aren’t working as a barrier to nutrients that are necessary for the roots of your lawn.
- Dethatching – Another method of guaranteeing that nutrients can reach the roots of your turf and make sure that it continues to become a robust, healthy yard that can withstand weeds and pests.
- Flower beds maintenance – Flower beds are often the pride of the garden, however they can quickly get overrun if they’re not appropriately looked after.
- Weeding – We offer weed control to make sure your home, your yard as well as your flower bed, remains gorgeous and healthy. The best part? Probably that you don’t need to do all that bending over yourself!
- Decorative pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its best is making sure your bushes and hedges look great, with nice, clean lines. Doing this correctly needs ability and experience, so call us to ask about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has lots of benefits, consisting of securing your plants from the elements, impeding weed growth, and conserving moisture in the ground (which also means cost savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a big lawn can be done successfully and rapidly using hydroseeding as a technique, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the knowledge and the machines to get the job done effectively.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your backyard entails spreading seed into an already existing lawn, helping to fill in spots and thicken the grass. When done properly it can increase the vitality of your lawn.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, fence, driveway, and sidewalk, and retaining walls to make sure all of your landscaping looks fantastic!
- Irrigation system setups – If you’re attempting to ensure that the plants that make up your landscaping stay healthy, regular watering is essential. Irrigation systems make sure that water is administered properly and with automatic timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Irrigation System activation – When winter season is ending and we’re returning to warmer temperature levels, it’s time to activate your watering system to get it prepared for spring- give us a call to do this properly.
- Sprinkler system winterizing – If your watering system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can expand and freeze, triggering damaged lines which need expensive repair work and potentially even property damage when it thaws. Call us to prepare your sprinkler system for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Bothell, Washington State
If you require landscaping services for your property in Bothell, don’t wait to reach out to us, and we’ll set up a convenient time for us to visit your residential property, understand what you’re looking for, and give you a free quote for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed maintenance and sprinkler system installation or maintenance, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your local professional landscapers!
Contact us through our website or give us a call today!