For well over twenty years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has really been a relied on service provider of landscaping services to assist property owners in Kenmore by keeping their lawn and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you require to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the reason is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is prepared and offered to aid with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, satisfy HOA requirements, or get rid of just some of the worry associated with remaining in your own house into your senior years!
Yard Care in Kenmore WA
We provide a broad array of services to make sure your yard can grow healthy and robust, standing up to all sorts of insects and weeds.
This will make certain you don’t need to think about:
- Patchy turf with large yellow areas
- Losing the battle versus weeds taking control of your yard
- Thin or unhealthy turf
- A lawn that’s vulnerable to bugs moving in and destroying your grass
- Uneven and lumpy yard
We provide sod installation in addition to seeding, and upkeep consisting of thatching, coring, lawn cutting, and complete nutrition programs to make certain your soil is ideal for the development of a healthy lawn.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Kenmore
Feel totally free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance if you’re looking for flower bed maintenance in Kenmore WA.
We understand that a properly maintained flower bed adds in a stunning touch to a residential property and we’re committed to making certain that your flower beds are effectively taken care of in order that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that specific plants need soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As experts in flower bed upkeep, we care for your plants with the care they require, and we likewise make certain that mulch is effectively applied for ideal conditions for your plants. We care for watering systems, too!
Kenmore Irrigation Systems Experts
Possibly the most basic aspect of gardening and yard care is effective watering. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance sets up sprinkler systems, involving configuring them for ideal take care of your plants.
Not just is it essential for your plants to have proper irrigation, however if your sprinkler system is set up with its correct timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the regional business to call if you have concerns about irrigation systems, considering that we take care of their:
With freezing temperatures during the winter season, it’s crucial to prepare your lawn sprinkler before the freeze, and afterwards that procedure requires to be reversed in order to prepare it for effective working order through the remainder of the year.
Full Service Kenmore Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than just yard care and flower bed upkeep! Whatever your needs are, do not hesitate to connect to us for a free quote on whatever you need!
Our complete list of services includes:
- Lawn Care – Our specialists take care of every element of your yard’s requirements, with full lawn nutrition programs available.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our complimentary quotes, personal correspondence, and expert task management, our landscape maintenance services run like clockwork.
- Sod install – Get your yard set up right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your brand-new turf needs!
- Grass mowing – Professional lawn trimming services keep your lawn looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary design mowers available.
- Fall backyard cleanups – We can clean up a cluttered-looking lawn in short order and look after the leaves, wrap any vulnerable plants and shrubs, and get your yard ready for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (additionally called coring) is a really effective method of making certain that thatch and compact soil aren’t functioning as a barrier to nutrients that are necessary for the roots of your grass.
- Dethatching – Another method of ensuring that nutrients can reach the roots of your lawn and guarantee that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy yard that can stand up to insects and weeds.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are often the pride of the garden, however they can quickly get overrun if they’re not effectively looked after.
- Weeding – We provide weed control to ensure your residential or commercial property, your yard in addition to your flower bed, remains beautiful and healthy. The best part? Most likely that you never need to do all that bending over yourself!
- Ornamental pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its finest is ensuring your hedges and bushes look excellent, with pleasant, clean lines. Doing this properly needs ability and experience, so call us to ask about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has lots of benefits, including securing your plants from the weather conditions, discouraging weed development, and preserving wetness in the ground (savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large lawn can be done effectively and quickly using hydroseeding as a method, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the know-how and the tools to get the job done efficiently.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your lawn consists of spreading seed into an already existing lawn, assisting to fill in patches and thicken the turf. When done properly it can enhance the vitality of your lawn.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, pathway, fence, and driveway, and retaining walls to make certain all of your landscaping looks fantastic!
- Sprinkler system installations – If you’re attempting to ensure that the plants that make up your landscaping remain healthy, regular watering is important. Watering systems guarantee that water is administered correctly and with automated timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Irrigation System activation – When winter is ending and we’re returning to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it ready for spring- give us a call to do this correctly.
- Sprinkler system winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can expand and freeze, causing damaged lines which need expensive repair work and possibly even property damage when it thaws. Call us to prepare your sprinkler system for winter season.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Kenmore, WA
If you need landscaping services for your property in Kenmore, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll schedule a convenient time for us to visit your residential property, understand what you’re looking for, and provide you a totally free estimate for the work you ‘d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed upkeep and sprinkler system installation or upkeep, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional professional landscapers!