For well over two decades, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has indeed been a trusted service provider of landscaping services to assist house owners in Kirkland, WA by keeping their yard and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you require to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the goal is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is prepared and readily available to aid with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, satisfy HOA requirements, or eliminate just some of the burden involved in staying in your own house into your senior years!
Yard Care in Kirkland
We provide a broad array of services to make sure your yard can grow healthy and robust, resisting all sorts of pests and weeds.
This will make certain you don’t need to worry about:
- Patchy grass with large yellow spots
- Losing the fight versus weeds taking control of your lawn
- Unhealthy or thin yard
- A lawn that’s vulnerable to bugs moving in and destroying your lawn
- Uneven and lumpy turf
We provide sod installment in addition to seeding, and upkeep consisting of thatching, coring, lawn mowing, and complete nutrition programs to make sure your soil is optimal for the development of a healthy yard.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Kirkland, WA
If you’re trying to find flower bed maintenance in Kirkland, do not hesitate to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance.
We recognize that a properly maintained flower bed brings in a lovely touch to a property and we’re dedicated to making sure that your flower beds are correctly looked after to make sure that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that particular plants require soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients required for some shrubs are different from others?
As professionals in flower bed upkeep, we look after your plants with the treatment they need, and we likewise make sure that mulch is correctly applied for optimal conditions for your plants. We take care of irrigation systems, too!
Kirkland Irrigation Systems Experts
Maybe the most basic aspect of gardening and yard care is proper watering. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance installs sprinkler systems, involving configuring them for ideal care for your plants.
Not just is it essential for your plants to have correct watering, however if your irrigation system is set up with its correct timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the local business to call if you have concerns about sprinkler systems, since we take care of their:
With freezing temperatures during the winter season, it’s essential to prepare your sprinkler system before the freeze, and then that process requires to be reversed in order to prepare it for effective working order through the rest of the year.
Complete Kirkland Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than just yard care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your requirements are, do not hesitate to connect to us for a totally free quote on whatever you require!
Our full list of services consists of:
- Lawn Care – Our experts take care of every element of your yard’s requirements, with complete lawn nutrition programs available.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our free quotes, personal correspondence, and expert task management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod installation – Get your lawn set up right with our sod install services, then get us to keep up on the routine care that your new turf needs!
- Turf mowing – Professional lawn mowing services keep your lawn looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary design lawn mowers available.
- Fall lawn clean-ups – We can tidy up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and look after the leaves, wrap any susceptible plants and shrubs, and get your yard all set for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (additionally known as coring) is a really effective way of making sure that thatch and compact soil aren’t working as a barrier to nutrients that are essential for the roots of your lawn.
- Dethatching – Another way of making sure that nutrients can reach the roots of your lawn and make sure that it continues to become a robust, healthy yard that can withstand weeds and bugs.
- Flower beds maintenance – Flower beds are frequently the pride of the garden, but they can rapidly get overrun if they’re not correctly cared for.
- Weeding – We offer weed control to make certain your residential or commercial property, your lawn along with your flower bed, remains healthy and gorgeous. The best part? Probably that you don’t need to do all that bending over yourself!
- Ornamental pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its finest is making sure your hedges and bushes look fantastic, with pleasant, clean lines. Doing this properly requires ability and experience, so call us to ask about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has great deals of benefits, consisting of securing your plants from the elements, discouraging weed development, and maintaining moisture in the ground (cost savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large yard can be done successfully and quickly using hydroseeding as a method, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the tools and the knowledge to finish the job effectively.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your backyard consists of spreading seed into an already existing yard, assisting to fill in spots and thicken the grass. When done effectively it can improve the vigor of your yard.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, fence, driveway, and pathway, and retaining walls to ensure all of your landscaping looks terrific!
- Irrigation system installations – If you’re trying to make certain that the plants that make up your landscaping stay healthy, regular watering is crucial. Irrigation systems guarantee that water is administered correctly and with automatic timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter is ending and we’re moving back to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it prepared for spring- give us a call to do this properly.
- Sprinkler system winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can freeze and expand, triggering damaged lines which require pricey repairs and possibly even property damage when it unfreezes. Call us to prepare your sprinkler system for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Kirkland, WA
If you require landscaping services for your residential property in Kirkland, don’t be reluctant to reach out to us, and we’ll arrange a convenient time for us to visit your property, understand what you’re looking for, and give you a totally free price quote for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from lawn care to flower bed upkeep and lawn sprinkler setup or upkeep, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your local specialist landscapers!
More about kirkland, wa
The city of Kirkland is located on the shore of Lake Washington, it is an interesting place to visit in case you ever find yourself in the United State. The city was founded in the year 1888, in the city-county of Washington. With a population of over 93,010 estimated in the 2919 census, which made the city the 13th largest in the state and again the 6th largest in the county.
The city’s downtown waterfront part has beaches, public parks such as Juanita Beach Park, O.O Denny Park, Houghton Beach Park, and many more. It also has an art restaurant, galleries, a collection of public art, and performing arts centers.
Arts and culture
The Kirkland distinct downtown used to have a gallery, which was recently moved.
The Kirkland Performing Arts Center which is located in the famous Peter Kirk Building on the market boulevard does host several interesting art events and also offers community-oriented gallery space, classes, and workshops. Some of the city’s public artworks (sculptures) accessible in the outdoor public space include:
- Mountain Comrades installed in 1989 by Dan Ostermiller at Corner Kirkland Avenue & State Street.
- The Gossips by Louise McDowell installed in 2002 at Peter Kirk Park.
- Crane in its Vigilance installed in 2016 by Matt Babcock, at the Kirkland Justice Center.
From 2003 till 2911, Kirkland was the host city for the annual Kirkland Concours d’Elegance at the Carillon Point, with exhibitions of classic and vintage and automobiles, plus wooden boats from across the country. And the Porsche Club of America every September now hosts an annual Porsche car show at the Carillon Point venue.
Kirkland Teen Union Building (KTUB)
The Kirkland Teen Union Building is also found in the downtown Peter Kirk Park, fully endorsed by several nonprofit groups and the city at large. It has a darkroom, a recording studio, two music stages, programs, and year-round activities for youth.
Education in the City of Kirkland.
The city of Kirkland, as part of the Lake Washington School District, still serves Redmond, parts of Woodinville, Sammamish, and Bothell. Lake Washington and Juanita are the two high schools operating in the Washington school district, as well as thirteen elementary schools and five middle schools, all within the Kirkland city limits.
Kirkland is also home to many private schools, this includes the Puget Sound Adventist Academy, Eastside Preparatory School, and Eastside Preparatory School, as well as other public magnet schools including the International Community School, Northstar Jr. High, Environmental & Adventure Jr. High School, and B.E.S.T. High School.