For over 20 years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has been a relied on provider of landscaping services to help house owners in Lake Forest Park, WA by keeping their yard and flower beds looking beautiful.
Whatever you need to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the objective is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is on call and prepared to assist with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, fulfill on HOA requirements, or eliminate some of the trouble involved in staying in your own home into your senior years!
Yard Care in Lake Forest Park
We offer a broad range of services to ensure your lawn can grow healthy and robust, resisting all sorts of insects and weeds.
This will make certain you don’t need to think about:
- Irregular turf with large yellow spots
- Losing the battle against weeds taking over your yard
- Thin or unhealthy grass
- A lawn that’s susceptible to bugs moving in and destroying your turf
- Uneven and lumpy grass
We provide sod installment along with seeding, and maintenance consisting of thatching, coring, lawn mowing, and full nutrition programs to make certain your soil is optimum for the development of a healthy yard.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Lake Forest Park, WA
Feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance if you’re looking for flower bed maintenance in Lake Forest Park.
We understand that a well-maintained flower bed brings in a stunning touch to a home and we’re committed to making certain that your flower beds are properly looked after to make sure that all your plants can thrive.
Did you know that certain plants need soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As specialists in flower bed upkeep, we take care of your plants with the attention they need, and we also ensure that mulch is correctly applied for optimum conditions for your plants. We look after irrigation systems, too!
Lake Forest Park Irrigation Systems Experts
Maybe the absolute most standard element of gardening and lawn care is suitable irrigation. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance installs sprinkler systems, including configuring them for optimal look after your plants.
Not just is it crucial for your plants to have correct watering, but if your sprinkler system is set up with its proper timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the regional business to call if you have questions about irrigation systems, because we care for their:
With freezing temperatures throughout the winter season, it’s crucial to prepare your sprinkler system prior to the freeze, and then that process needs to be undone in order to prepare it for proper working order through the remainder of the year.
Complete Lake Forest Park Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than simply lawn care and flower bed upkeep! Whatever your needs are, feel free to reach out to us for a complimentary quote on whatever you need!
Our full list of services includes:
- Lawn Care – Our experts look after every aspect of your yard’s needs, with full lawn nutrition programs offered.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our free quotes, personal communication, and professional task management, our landscape maintenance services run like clockwork.
- Sod installation – Get your yard set up right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your new grass requires!
- Turf mowing – Professional lawn mowing services keep your yard looking excellent, with both reel cutting or rotary design lawn mowers available.
- Fall lawn clean-ups – We can clean up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and look after the leaves, wrap any vulnerable plants and shrubs, and get your yard all set for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (additionally referred to as coring) is a truly efficient method of making sure that thatch and compact soil aren’t working as a barrier to nutrients that are necessary for the roots of your grass.
- Dethatching – Another way of making sure that nutrients can reach the roots of your grass and ensure that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy yard that can stand up to weeds and pests.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are frequently the pride of the garden, but they can rapidly get overrun if they’re not correctly looked after.
- Weeding – We offer weed control to make sure your property, your lawn as well as your flower bed, stays gorgeous and healthy. The very best part? Most likely that you never need to do all that bending yourself!
- Decorative pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its best is making certain your bushes and hedges look excellent, with pleasant, tidy lines. Doing this correctly requires ability and experience, so call us to inquire about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has great deals of advantages, including safeguarding your plants from the elements, impeding weed development, and keeping wetness in the ground (cost savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a big yard can be done successfully and rapidly utilizing hydroseeding as a technique, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the tools and the knowledge to finish the job successfully.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your lawn involves spreading seed into an already existing lawn, helping to fill in patches and thicken the grass. When done properly it can increase the vigor of your yard.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, driveway, sidewalk, and fence, and retaining walls to ensure all of your landscaping looks great!
- Sprinkler system installations – If you’re trying to ensure that the plants that comprise your landscaping remain healthy, consistent watering is important. Irrigation systems guarantee that water is administered appropriately and with automatic timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter is ending and we’re moving back to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it all set for spring- give us a call to do this correctly.
- Sprinkler system winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperature levels hit, the water can expand and freeze, causing broken lines which require expensive repairs and possibly even property damage when it warms up. Call us to prepare your lawn sprinkler for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Lake Forest Park, WA
If you need landscaping services for your property in Lake Forest Park, don’t be reluctant to reach out to us, and we’ll set up a convenient time for us to visit your property, understand what you’re looking for, and offer you a complimentary estimate for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed maintenance and sprinkler system installation or upkeep, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional professional landscapers!