For more than twenty years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has been a relied on service provider of landscaping services to assist homeowners in Mill Creek by keeping their lawn and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you require to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the objective is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is all set and offered to assist with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, fulfill on HOA requirements, or eliminate some of the stress associated with remaining in your own home into your senior years!
Yard Care in Mill Creek, WA
We provide a wide selection of services to make sure your lawn can grow robust and healthy, resisting all sorts of weeds and bugs.
This will ensure you don’t need to think about:
- Patchy turf with big yellow spots
- Losing the fight against weeds taking control of your lawn
- Unhealthy or thin grass
- A lawn that’s vulnerable to insects moving in and killing your lawn
- Uneven and lumpy yard
We offer sod installation along with seeding, and maintenance consisting of thatching, coring, yard mowing, and full nutrition programs to make certain your soil is optimum for the growth of a healthy yard.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Mill Creek
Feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance if you’re looking for flower bed upkeep in Mill Creek, WA.
We understand that a properly maintained flower bed puts in a gorgeous touch to a property and we’re committed to making certain that your flower beds are properly looked after to make sure that all your plants can flourish.
Did you know that certain plants need soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients required for some shrubs are different from others?
As experts in flower bed maintenance, we take care of your plants with the treatment they need, and we likewise make certain that mulch is properly applied for optimum conditions for your plants. We take care of watering systems, too!
Mill Creek Irrigation Systems Experts
Perhaps the absolute most standard element of gardening and lawn care is proper irrigation. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance installs sprinkler systems, including configuring them for optimal care for your plants.
Not just is it crucial for your plants to have correct irrigation, however if your sprinkler system is installed with its appropriate timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the local business to call if you have concerns about sprinkler systems, considering that we take care of their:
With freezing temperature levels throughout the winter season, it’s important to prepare your lawn sprinkler prior to the freeze, and then that procedure requires to be undone in order to prepare it for effective working order through the rest of the year.
Full Service Mill Creek, WA Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than just yard care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your needs are, feel free to connect to us for a totally free quote on whatever you require!
Our complete list of services includes:
- Turf Care – Our professionals take care of every element of your yard’s needs, with complete lawn nutrition programs offered.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our free quotes, personal communication, and professional project management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod installment – Get your yard started right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your brand-new turf needs!
- Lawn mowing – Professional yard mowing services keep your lawn looking fantastic, with both reel cutting or rotary design mowers available.
- Fall lawn cleanups – We can tidy up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and take care of the leaves, wrap any susceptible plants and shrubs, and get your backyard all set for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also known as coring) is a really efficient way of ensuring that thatch and compact soil aren’t working as a barrier to nutrients that are essential for the roots of your lawn.
- Dethatching – Another method of making sure that nutrients can reach the roots of your turf and make sure that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy yard that can stand up to weeds and bugs.
- Flower beds maintenance – Flower beds are frequently the pride of the garden, but they can rapidly get overrun if they’re not effectively cared for.
- Weeding – We provide weed control to make sure your property, your yard as well as your flower bed, remains stunning and healthy. The best part? Most likely that you don’t need to do all that bending yourself!
- Ornamental pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its best is ensuring your hedges and bushes look fantastic, with pleasant, tidy lines. Doing this appropriately needs ability and experience, so call us to inquire about our ornamental pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has great deals of benefits, consisting of safeguarding your plants from the weather conditions, discouraging weed development, and maintaining moisture in the ground (savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a big yard can be done efficiently and quickly utilizing hydroseeding as a method, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the know-how and the tools to do the job efficiently.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your backyard consists of spreading seed into an already existing yard, helping to fill in patches and thicken the turf. When done effectively it can improve the vitality of your lawn.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, sidewalk, driveway, and fence, and retaining walls to make certain all of your landscaping looks excellent!
- Irrigation system setups – If you’re attempting to make sure that the plants that comprise your landscaping remain healthy, regular watering is important. Watering systems guarantee that water is administered appropriately and with automated timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Irrigation System activation – When winter is ending and we’re moving back to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it prepared for spring- give us a call to do this correctly.
- Lawn sprinkler winterizing – If your watering system is full of water when freezing temperature levels hit, the water can freeze and expand, causing broken lines which require expensive repairs and potentially even property damage when it warms up. Call us to prepare your sprinkler system for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Mill Creek
If you require landscaping services for your residential property in Mill Creek, WA, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll arrange a convenient time for us to visit your property, understand what you’re looking for, and provide you a totally free estimate for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed maintenance and sprinkler system installation or maintenance, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional expert landscapers!