For more than 20 years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has really been a relied on service provider of landscaping services to help house owners in Monroe, WA by keeping their yard and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you require to accomplish with your landscaping and whatever the goal is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is readily available and ready to aid with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the workload of your regular landscaping work, fulfill on HOA requirements, or get rid of just some of the worry involved in staying in your own house into your senior years!
Yard Care in Monroe
We offer a large selection of services to make sure your yard can grow robust and healthy, resisting all sorts of weeds and insects.
This will make sure you never need to worry about:
- Irregular grass with big yellow spots
- Losing the battle against weeds taking over your lawn
- Unhealthy or thin turf
- A yard that’s vulnerable to bugs moving in and killing your lawn
- Lumpy and uneven turf
We offer sod installment along with seeding, and maintenance including thatching, coring, yard mowing, and complete nutrition programs to make sure your soil is optimum for the development of a healthy lawn.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Monroe, WA
If you’re trying to find flower bed upkeep in Monroe, feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance.
We understand that a well-maintained flower bed adds a lovely touch to a property and we’re committed to making certain that your flower beds are effectively looked after in order that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that certain plants require soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As experts in flower bed maintenance, we take care of your plants with the care they require, and we also ensure that mulch is correctly spread out for optimal conditions for your plants. We look after watering systems, too!
Monroe Irrigation Systems Experts
Maybe the absolute most basic aspect of gardening and lawn care is appropriate watering. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance sets up sprinkler systems, including configuring them for optimum take care of your plants.
Not only is it essential for your plants to have correct watering, however if your irrigation system is set up with its proper timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the regional business to call if you have concerns about sprinkler systems, because we look after their:
With freezing temperatures during the winter, it’s important to prepare your lawn sprinkler before the freeze, and then that procedure requires to be undone in order to prepare it for proper working order through the rest of the year.
Full Service Monroe Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than simply lawn care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your needs are, do not hesitate to connect to us for a complimentary quote on whatever you need!
Our complete list of services includes:
- Turf Care – Our specialists look after every aspect of your yard’s requirements, with complete lawn nutrition programs available.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our totally free quotes, personal correspondence, and professional work management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod install – Get your lawn started right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the regular care that your new turf requires!
- Turf mowing – Professional lawn mowing services keep your yard looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary style mowers available.
- Fall yard clean-ups – We can clean up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and take care of the leaves, wrap any susceptible plants and shrubs, and get your backyard ready for winter.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also called coring) is a truly reliable way of making certain that thatch and compact soil aren’t functioning as a barrier to nutrients that are needed for the roots of your grass.
- Dethatching – Another method of ensuring that nutrients can reach the roots of your grass and make sure that it continues to become a robust, healthy yard that can stand up to weeds and pests.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are often the pride of the garden, however they can quickly get overrun if they’re not correctly cared for.
- Weeding – We provide weed control to ensure your home, your yard in addition to your flower bed, stays stunning and healthy. The best part? Most likely that you don’t need to do all that bending yourself!
- Ornamental pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its best is making sure your bushes and hedges look great, with pleasant, clean lines. Doing this effectively requires ability and experience, so call us to ask about our ornamental pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has lots of advantages, consisting of protecting your plants from the weather conditions, impeding weed development, and maintaining wetness in the ground (cost savings on your water bill!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large yard can be done effectively and rapidly utilizing hydroseeding as a technique, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the know-how and the machines to finish the job efficiently.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your backyard entails spreading seed into an already existing lawn, helping to fill in patches and thicken the turf. When done properly it can improve the vitality of your lawn.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, driveway, sidewalk, and fence, and retaining walls to make sure all of your landscaping looks fantastic!
- Sprinkler system setups – If you’re attempting to ensure that the plants that make up your landscaping remain healthy, consistent watering is vital. Watering systems guarantee that water is administered appropriately and with automated timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter is ending and we’re returning to warmer temperature levels, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it ready for spring- give us a call to do this properly.
- Lawn sprinkler winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can expand and freeze, causing damaged lines which need expensive repair work and potentially even property damage when it thaws. Call us to prepare your lawn sprinkler for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Monroe, WA
If you require landscaping services for your residential property in Monroe, don’t wait to reach out to us, and we’ll set up a convenient time for us to visit your property, understand what you’re looking for, and provide you a totally free price quote for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from yard care to flower bed upkeep and lawn sprinkler installation or maintenance, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your local professional landscapers!