For over twenty years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has indeed been a relied on service provider of landscaping services to assist house owners in Snohomish, WA by keeping their lawn and flower beds looking beautiful.
Whatever you require to accomplish with your landscaping and whatever the goal is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is all set and offered to help with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your regular landscaping work, fulfill on HOA requirements, or remove some of the burden involved in remaining in your own house into your senior years!
Lawn Care in Snohomish, WA
We provide a broad range of services to ensure your yard can grow robust and healthy, resisting all sorts of pests and weeds.
This will ensure you never need to worry about:
- Irregular grass with big yellow areas
- Losing the fight versus weeds taking over your yard
- Thin or unhealthy grass
- A yard that’s susceptible to bugs moving in and killing your turf
- Uneven and lumpy yard
We offer sod installation as well as seeding, and maintenance including thatching, coring, lawn cutting, and complete nutrition programs to make sure your soil is optimal for the growth of a healthy yard.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Snohomish, WA
Feel free to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance if you’re looking for flower bed upkeep in Snohomish.
We know that a well-kept flower bed adds in a lovely touch to a home and we’re committed to ensuring that your flower beds are effectively looked after in order that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that particular plants need soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As specialists in flower bed maintenance, we look after your plants with the care they require, and we also ensure that mulch is properly applied for ideal conditions for your plants. We look after irrigation systems, too!
Snohomish Irrigation Systems Experts
Maybe the absolute most basic aspect of gardening and lawn care is suitable watering. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance sets up sprinkler systems, involving configuring them for optimum look after your plants.
Not just is it essential for your plants to have correct watering, however if your sprinkler system is installed with its appropriate timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the local company to call if you have questions about irrigation systems, since we look after their:
With freezing temperatures during the winter, it’s crucial to prepare your lawn sprinkler prior to the freeze, and then that procedure requires to be undone in order to prepare it for correct working order through the remainder of the year.
Complete Snohomish Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than simply lawn care and flower bed upkeep! Whatever your needs are, feel free to reach out to us for a free quote on whatever you require!
Our full list of services includes:
- Turf Care – Our professionals take care of every element of your lawn’s needs, with full yard nutrition programs offered.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our complimentary quotes, personal communication, and professional work management, our landscape maintenance services run like clockwork.
- Sod install – Get your yard set up right with our sod install services, then get us to keep up on the routine care that your brand-new turf needs!
- Lawn mowing – Professional lawn mowing services keep your lawn looking great, with both reel cutting or rotary style lawn mowers available.
- Fall yard cleanups – We can tidy up a cluttered-looking backyard in short order and take care of the leaves, cover any susceptible plants and shrubs, and get your lawn all set for winter.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also known as coring) is a truly efficient method of making sure that thatch and compact soil aren’t working as a barrier to nutrients that are required for the roots of your grass.
- Dethatching – Another way of making sure that nutrients can reach the roots of your turf and guarantee that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy lawn that can stand up to pests and weeds.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are frequently the pride of the garden, however they can quickly get overrun if they’re not properly cared for.
- Weeding – We provide weed control to make certain your property, your lawn as well as your flower bed, remains healthy and beautiful. The best part? Probably that you don’t need to do all that bending yourself!
- Decorative pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its finest is making certain your hedges and bushes look excellent, with pleasant, tidy lines. Doing this properly requires ability and experience, so call us to ask about our ornamental pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has lots of advantages, consisting of protecting your plants from the elements, discouraging weed development, and conserving wetness in the ground (savings on your water bill!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large backyard can be done successfully and quickly utilizing hydroseeding as a technique, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the know-how and the machines to finish the job successfully.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your yard consists of spreading seed into an already existing lawn, assisting to fill in patches and thicken the grass. When done effectively it can boost the vigor of your lawn.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, driveway, fence, and pathway, and retaining walls to ensure all of your landscaping looks fantastic!
- Irrigation system setups – If you’re trying to make sure that the plants that make up your landscaping stay healthy, regular watering is vital. Irrigation systems ensure that water is administered correctly and with automated timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter season is ending and we’re returning to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it all set for spring- give us a call to do this correctly.
- Lawn sprinkler winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can freeze and expand, causing damaged lines which require pricey repair work and potentially even property damage when it warms up. Call us to prepare your sprinkler system for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Snohomish, WA
If you require landscaping services for your home in Snohomish, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll set up a convenient time for us to visit your home, understand what you’re looking for, and provide you a free quote for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from lawn care to flower bed maintenance and lawn sprinkler installation or maintenance, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional specialist landscapers!