For over twenty years, Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has really been a relied on supplier of landscaping services to assist homeowners in Woodinville, WA by keeping their lawn and flower beds looking pristine.
Whatever you need to achieve with your landscaping and whatever the objective is, Finishing Touches Landscaping is on call and all set to assist with your landscape- whether it’s to lighten the work of your routine landscaping work, fulfill on HOA requirements, or eliminate some of the trouble involved in remaining in your own house into your senior years!
Lawn Care in Woodinville, WA
We provide a wide selection of services to make sure your yard can grow robust and healthy, resisting all sorts of weeds and insects.
This will ensure you never need to think about:
- Irregular turf with large yellow spots
- Losing the battle against weeds taking control of your lawn
- Unhealthy or thin lawn
- A yard that’s vulnerable to insects moving in and destroying your lawn
- Lumpy and uneven lawn
We provide sod installation as well as seeding, and upkeep consisting of thatching, coring, yard mowing, and full nutrition programs to make sure your soil is optimum for the growth of a healthy lawn.
Flower Bed Maintenance in Woodinville, WA
If you’re searching for flower bed maintenance in Woodinville, do not hesitate to reach out to Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance.
We understand that a well-maintained flower bed puts in a stunning touch to a residential property and we’re committed to making sure that your flower beds are correctly looked after to make sure that all your plants can grow.
Did you know that particular plants need soil of a different pH than others? Or that nutrients needed for some shrubs are different from others?
As specialists in flower bed maintenance, we look after your plants with the attention they require, and we likewise ensure that mulch is effectively applied for optimal conditions for your plants. We care for watering systems, too!
Woodinville Irrigation Systems Experts
Perhaps the most basic aspect of gardening and yard care is proper irrigation. Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance installs sprinkler systems, including configuring them for optimal take care of your plants.
Not just is it important for your plants to have appropriate irrigation, but if your irrigation system is set up with its correct timing settings, it can be as close as possible to “set it and forget it”.
We’re the regional company to call if you have concerns about sprinkler systems, given that we look after their:
With freezing temperature levels during the winter, it’s essential to prepare your sprinkler system prior to the freeze, and afterwards that procedure requires to be undone in order to prepare it for proper working order through the remainder of the year.
Full Service Woodinville Landscaping Maintenance
As you can see, at Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance we do more than simply lawn care and flower bed maintenance! Whatever your needs are, feel free to connect to us for a totally free quote on whatever you require!
Our full list of services consists of:
- Lawn Care – Our professionals take care of every element of your yard’s requirements, with full lawn nutrition programs available.
- Landscape Maintenance – With our free quotes, personal correspondence, and expert project management, our landscape upkeep services run like clockwork.
- Sod installment – Get your lawn started off right with our sod installation services, then get us to keep up on the routine care that your new grass needs!
- Lawn mowing – Professional lawn cutting services keep your yard looking excellent, with both reel cutting or rotary design mowers available.
- Fall yard clean-ups – We can tidy up a cluttered-looking yard in short order and take care of the leaves, wrap any vulnerable plants and shrubs, and get your yard all set for winter season.
- Aerating/Coring – Aerating (also referred to as coring) is a really reliable way of making sure that thatch and compact soil aren’t acting as a barrier to nutrients that are necessary for the roots of your lawn.
- Dethatching – Another way of guaranteeing that nutrients can reach the roots of your turf and ensure that it continues to grow into a robust, healthy yard that can withstand insects and weeds.
- Flower beds upkeep – Flower beds are often the pride of the garden, but they can quickly get overrun if they’re not appropriately looked after.
- Weeding – We offer weed control to ensure your home, your yard along with your flower bed, remains healthy and lovely. The very best part? Most likely that you never need to do all that bending yourself!
- Ornamental pruning – Part of keeping your landscape looking its finest is ensuring your bushes and hedges look great, with pleasant, clean lines. Doing this appropriately requires ability and experience, so call us to ask about our decorative pruning services.
- Mulching – Mulch has lots of benefits, including protecting your plants from the elements, discouraging weed growth, and conserving wetness in the ground (cost savings on your water costs!).
- Hydroseeding – Seeding a large lawn can be done successfully and rapidly using hydroseeding as a method, and Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance has the knowledge and the machines to do the job effectively.
- Overseeding – Overseeding your lawn consists of spreading seed into an already existing yard, assisting to fill in patches and thicken the grass. When done correctly it can boost the vigor of your yard.
- Pressure washing services – We can pressure wash your deck, fence, pathway, and driveway, and retaining walls to make sure all of your landscaping looks great!
- Irrigation system installations – If you’re trying to make sure that the plants that comprise your landscaping stay healthy, regular watering is vital. Irrigation systems guarantee that water is administered appropriately and with automatic timers it’s “set it and forget it.”
- Sprinkler system activation – When winter season is ending and we’re moving back to warmer temperatures, it’s time to activate your irrigation system to get it prepared for spring- give us a call to do this properly.
- Lawn sprinkler winterizing – If your irrigation system is full of water when freezing temperatures hit, the water can freeze and expand, triggering damaged lines which require pricey repairs and potentially even property damage when it thaws. Call us to prepare your lawn sprinkler for winter.
Contact us for all your landscaping needs in Woodinville, WA
If you need landscaping services for your property in Woodinville, don’t wait to reach out to us, and we’ll set up a convenient time for us to visit your property, understand what you’re looking for, and give you a complimentary quote for the work you’d like to have completed.
For anything from lawn care to flower bed upkeep and sprinkler system installation or maintenance, call Finishing Touches Landscaping & Maintenance for your regional specialist landscapers!